Today, we bring you a special Australian Survivor update podcast.
Here is what we know so far.
- The series will be filmed in Samoa, not Borneo as originally believed.
- The season will feature 24 contestants.
- Jonathan LaPaglia will be the Host.
- Filming will begin mid May and conclude towards the end of July.
- The show will likely be presented as a multi night program with up to 3 episodes a week.
- 39 days is yet to be confirmed as the official amount of days that the series will run.
Find us on iTunes and Subscribe – HERE
or listen from on SoundCloud below.
Here is the brand new Australian Survivor Logo for you to add to your avatar!