Not subscribed to our podcast? Get the podcast from the source, OMNY.
LINK TO LISTEN/PLAY EPISODE FROM OMNY:
SINK, SWIM OR GET OUT OF THE OCEAN
SURVIVOR: HEROES V HEALERS V HUSTLERS
PREMIERES THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, AT 7.30PM
FAST-TRACKED FROM USA ON 9GO!
Survivor: Heroes v Healers v Hustlers, the 35th season of the award-winning adventure reality series, premieres Thursday, September 28, at 7.30pm, fast-tracked from America on 9GO!
Episodes will also be available to watch online on 9NOW even earlier – from 3.00pm on Thursdays each week.
As Survivor returns to the Mamanuca Islands in Fiji, Heroes v Healers v Hustlers will feature 18 strangers who, for the first time ever, will be split into tribes based not on their status or age, but on how they’re perceived by others.
Heroes are used to being heralded for their achievements, Healers receive gratitude for their work and Hustlers must earn respect from others.
This season’s castaways include an Olympian, an NFL player, a bellhop, a lifeguard, a wilderness therapy guide, a firefighter and a urologist, all forced to compete with the same ultimate goal: to outwit, outplay and outlast each other in an attempt to become the Sole Survivor.
Will the Heroes be too courageous? Can the Healers resist their urge to put others before themselves? Or will it be the Hustlers who stop at nothing to achieve their goals?
Meet the 18 strangers set to become the new Survivor castaways:
Find more information, videos and news on the upcoming season from www.9now.com.au/survivor/heroes-v-healers-v-hustlers
THE HEROES TRIBE – LEVU (BLUE)
- Ben Driebergen, 34, a Marine from Boise, Id.
- Chrissy Hofbeck, 46, a financial analyst from Glen Gardner, N.J.
- Alan Ball, 31, an NFL player from Houston, Texas
- Ashley Nolan, 26, a lifeguard from Satellite Beach, Fla.
- John “JP” Hilsabeck, 28, a firefighter from LA
- Katrina Radke, 46, an Olympian from Minneapolis, Min.
THE HEALERS TRIBE – SOKO (YELLOW)
- Joe Mena, 34, a probation officer from Tolland, Conn.
- Mike Zahalsky, 43, a urologist from Parkland, Fla.
- Cole Medders, 24, a therapy guide from Little Rock, Ark.
- Jessica Johnston, 29, a nurse practitioner from Louisville, Ky.
- Desiree “Desi” Williams, 27, a physical therapist from Peachtree City, Ga.
- Roark Luskin, 27, a social worker from Palo Alto, Cali.
THE HUSTLERS TRIBE – YAWA (RED)
- Devon Pinto, 23, a surf instructor from Carlsbad, Calif.
- Lauren Rimmer, 35, a fisherman from Beaufort, N.C.
- Patrick Bolton, 24, a small business owner from Lanett, Ala.
- Ryan Ulrich, 23, a bellhop from North Arlington, N.J.
- Alexandrea “Ali” Elliott, 24, a celebrity assistant from Los Angeles
- Simone Nguyen, 25, a diversity advocate from Worcester, Mass.
Josh Wigler Preview Podcast –
More information can be found at the Survivor CBS website – Link here
SUPPORT OUR PODCAST – BECOME A PATRON
Introducing Patreon! A way to support us making podcasts. We have produced hours of content and from $2 a month I hope people will be willing to help support our podcast grow into the future. – https://www.patreon.com/ryanbrink