Do you have what it takes to become the next Sole Survivor?
Head over to Survivor Casting to apply for the new series in 2019 – www.survivorcasting.com.au
Scroll below to view former players share their application video’s.
Additionally here is a PDF created by Conner to help you on your application process – Survivor Audition Video Advice
Check out Champion v Contender application video’s via TENPLAY – https://tenplay.com.au:443/channel-ten/australian-survivor/extra/season-3/australian-survivor-audition-videos
If you are looking for a deeper dive into how to get cast on any reality television show, this video with Survivor winner Parvati Shallow and CBS reality casting producer Lynn Spillman is a must watch before you hit send on your application.
So do you have what it takes to Outwit, Outplay and Outlast 23 other competitors to become Australia’s next Sole Survivor? Good luck – Apply Now.
Successful American Application Videos
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Men and Women of all backgrounds and locations around Australia.
- You need to be physically and mentally strong enough to survive in some of the toughest conditions ever experienced.
- You must be-able to engage with others, be confident and be comfortable living in close quarters with strangers.
- You must be 18 years of age or over by January 1, 2019.
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- You must be able to swim.
- You must be available for one (possibly two) days between the 5th February – 24th February 2019 for a potential audition with Producers.
- You must be available for approx. 10-12 weeks for the shoot. At this stage, approximate shoot dates will be between April and June 2019.
HOW TO APPLY:
- You must fill out the entire application form (please note, this may take you up to a couple of hours).
- You must upload 2 pictures of yourself 1: a recent, clear photograph of yourself (no hats or sunglasses please), 2: a picture that best reflects you as a person.
- You must submit an online Video along with your application form and photos. This is to be a maximum of 3 minutes and should sum up why we should pick you for Survivor and why you believe you have what it takes to be the sole Survivor for 2019.
Should you successfully complete the above and be suitable for the next stage, Endemol Shine Australia’s Casting Team will contact you to discuss the next steps.